1) Details about Mega Food Parks
The Scheme of Mega Food Park aims at providing a mechanism to link agricultural
production to the market by bringing together farmers, processors and retailers
so as to ensure maximizing value addition, minimizing wastages, increasing farmers’
income and creating employment opportunities particularly in rural sector. The Mega
Food Park Scheme is based on “Cluster” approach and envisages a well-defined Agri/
horticultural-processing zone containing state-of-the art processing facilities
with support infrastructure and well-established supply chain.
2) Special Fund of Rs.2000 crores , July 2015
3) Food Processing Fund Operational Guidelines, Nov 2014
4) Status of 72 Mega Food parks
5) Mega Food Parks under implementation – Pictorial.
6) List of defaulter SPVs under the Scheme of Mega Food Parks
7) Why mega food parks are failing to attract corporate interest
8) Incentives and Advantages
10) Model Project Report